Exciting facts about love
Did you know that the desire to fall in love is a natural drive, just like hunger and thirst? Or when someone is newly in love, the brain destroys any kind of social conclusion? Here are 15 exciting and standard facts about love:
- Husbands who kiss their wives in the morning live 5 years longer than those who do not kiss them.
- Guinness world record for the extensive kiss was set on 12 to 14 February 2013 by Laksana Tiranarat and Ekkachai Tiranarat, who were kissing 58 hours, 35 minutes and 58 seconds.
- Psychologists say that it takes around 80 seconds to 3.5 minutes for your mind to choose if you have feelings for somebody. Important facts about girls every man needs to know.
- According to researchers, you will fall in love nearly seven times before you get married.
- the most romantic novel of all time is Jane Austen’s book “Pride and Prejudice”
- The Eiffel Tower in Paris is the most broadly held place for the marriage proposal.
- While kissing, 65% of people turn their heads on the right side.
- Over the ages, sweat has been a very important constituent that was used in perfumes
- People wear their wedding ring on their ring finger because they believe that there is a love vein that is directly connected to the heart.
- Men find a woman’s face most beautiful and gorgeous that time of the month when she’s ovulating
- Kissing releases the hormone oxytocin that builds up the bond between two partners.
- Men fall in love and say ‘I love you’ quicker than women do.
- Italian restaurants are the most prevalent place for a first date.
- If you have celebrated your 21st birthday, you probably have already met the man/woman that you will marry.
- The ancient love poem is written on a clay tablet is around 3500 BD old. from the times of the Sumerians.