Airtel Free Internet Airtel Is Providing Free 10 GB 4G data (For 30 Days) for the 4G Enabled States for Free Of Cost as A Promotional Offer For 28 Data
Update:- This offer is valid for Some Specific Users only. Even I Got Today Before That, it was Showing Me ineligible.
- Offer Tested Working in Kolkata, Delhi ( tested), AP, Maharashtra (Tested), Banglore, Kerala, Tamilnadu & Mostly All Over India
AIRTEL GET 10GB 4G DATA “ABSOLUTELY” FREE FOR 90 DAYS
1. Go To Your Dial Pad And Dial Number- 5999555 (Toll-Free) – Free 10 GB
Other Methods To Get Free Airtel Free Internet 4G Data
FREE 60 GB Airtel Data – Airtel Postpaid User – Message SURPRISE to 121 (60 GB Data)
FREE 28 GB Data – Miss call on 125346 (Account Specific)
FREE 10 GB Data – Miss call on 51111 (Account Specific)
FREE 100 MB Data -Dial USSD Code *121*100# (Account Specific)
FREE 2 GB Data – Download Airtel TV App (1st Time Users)
Or Try This Numbers :
- Dial 52122 – Free Airtel 2 GB 4G Data For 90 Days
- Dial 51111 – Free Airtel 1GB 4G Data For 30 Days
2. Done Wait For Few Mins and You will Get Success Message stating You have Got Airtel 10 GB Daily Free 4G Data For 28 Days
3. Enjoy, Do Check You Balance With My Airtel App
4. P.S:- Use This Airtel Free 1GB 4G Data (Daily 1 GB) in 4G enabled Mode only, Otherwise You will Recieve Balance Cut.
Terms and Condition Of This Offer
- You may have to wait for up to 1 hour from the time of confirmation.
- Offer is valid only for the Network “Airtel”.
- Airtel reserves all right to withdraw this offer anytime.
- The offer entitles a customer/consumer up to 1Gb 4GB Data valid for 28 Days from the date of activation.
- You must Use this Data balance as 4G mode only else you may face main balance deduction.
- If you are somehow not eligible for the offer neither Airtel nor us (myshayaris) will be responsible for that.
- Any misuse of the offer Airtel reserves the right to take legal actions against the specific customers/consumers.
- Some Users Are Getting Free Calling Seconds Instead Of Data. We don’t promise or are Not Responsible If You Don’t Get free 4G Data.